Ajax’s Sébastien Haller is currently the top scorer in the UEFA Champions League following the completion of this week’s round of 16 first-leg tie on Wednesday night, where Man United drew 1-1 against Atletico Madrid and Ajax played a 2-2 draw with Benfica.
Haller is ahead of Bayern Munich striker, Robert Lewandowski and Liverpool forward, Mohamed Salah.
The Ivory Coast international currently has eleven goals, while Lewandowski has nine goals and Salah eight goals.
Below is 2021-2022 Champions League top scorers so far:
- 11 goals: Sébastien Haller (Ajax)
- 9 goals: Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
- 8 goals: Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
- 7 goals: Christopher Nkunku (Leipzig)
- 6 goals: Cristiano Ronaldo (Man United) and Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City).
- 5 goals: Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Leroy Sané (Bayern Munich), Lionel Messi (PSG) and Kylian Mbappe (PSG).
- 4 goals: Pote (Sporting Lisbon), Antoine Griezmann (Atlético) and Arnaut Danjuma (Villarreal).
- 3 goals: Timo Werner (Chelsea) and Gabriel Jesus (Man City)