There will always be emotions amongst fans, players, and staff in football, it just all comes naturally in the sport.
However, when players fall out with managers there is often no way back, and it looks like this type of situation once again at Chelsea.
This wont be the first time we have read about Marcos Alonso causing issues in the Chelsea dressing room, nor has it been the first time we have heard about a Chelsea player causing issues with Thomas Tuchel in the dressing room. But the toxicity has risen again, and the bad egg appears to be Alonso yet again.
According to Chelsea insider and staff writer for Gianluca Di Marzio, Nathan Gissing, Marcos Alonso was involved in a ‘heated exchange’ with Tuchel before being subbed off at half time in the game against Wolves on Saturday.
More: The feeling inside the dressing room is this could be Alonso’s final game in a #CFC shirt this season or maybe ever, with the Spaniard’s priority is to return to Spain this summer. 🇪🇸
Barça working on it & is seen as a possibility. Contacts between the agents & the club. https://t.co/Tn8gR0913E— Nathan Gissing (@Nathan_Gissing) May 8, 2022
The pair had a ‘bust-up’ and now Gissing doubts whether he will ever play for Chelsea again!
- Pogba explain motive behind transfer U-turn amid Manchester United team overhaul
- Erik ten Hag names Manchester United transfer target future captain
- Erik ten Hag reacts as Benfica forward Darwin Nunez rejects Man United offer
- Cristiano Ronaldo transfer wish granted by Man Utd with Erik ten Hag plan
- Chelsea boss Tuchel warns players ahead of Leicester clash