Cristiano Ronaldo and his partner, Georgina Rodriguez, on Monday confirmed the death of their newborn son via social media on Monday. So far, fans and we’ll wishers have been asking what happened and How did Cristiano Ronaldo son die?
Addressing What happened to Cristiano Ronaldo son?
“It is with great sadness that we must inform you that our newborn son has died,” Ronaldo and Rodriguez stated. It is the most horrible pain that any parent can experience.”
“Only the arrival of our baby daughter gives us the courage to live this time with some hope and happiness,” Ronaldo and Rodriguez said on social media on Monday. We would like to express our gratitude to the doctors and nurses for their exceptional care and assistance.
We are all devastated by this loss and respectfully want privacy at this terrible time.”
“You are our angel, our baby boy. We will always love you.”
Recall that in October, the Manchester United and Portugal player revealed that he and Rodriguez were expecting twins. Also, they added in December that they were expecting a boy and a girl.
How did Cristiano Ronaldo son die?
Alana Martina, Ronaldo’s first child with Rodriguez, was born in November 2017. He is also the father of fraternal twins Eva and Mateo, whom he adopted through surrogacy in June 2017. The adoring father also has a son, Cristiano Jr., 11, with a former partner who has not been officially identified.
Twins are rare, but someone who has had twins before is more likely to have another set than someone who has never had one.
The official information on what happaend and How did Cristiano Ronaldo son die is not yet made public. But these are the various reason by which twins die in the womb:
- Abnormal chromosomes (Major cause)
Usually, high risk mothers leads to deaths of either herself (maternal), neonate or both.
High risk mothers includes:
- Advanced age of the mother (over 35 years old)
- Use of IVF and other assisted reproduction technology (technology that helps couples conceive)
- Previous still birth
- History of previous caesarean or intrumental delivery
- Abnormalities of the placenta
- Other factors that affect babies in the womb, such as rubella infection
- Genetic factors.
Cristiano Ronaldo will understandably miss a few games, but I hope fans (both home and away) don’t add to his pain when he returns.
He won’t be in the proper frame of mind for a long time, but being criticized for his performance by home fans or mocked by away fans will just add to his mental stress.
It’ll be entirely up to him when he next plays. United has always had a procedure in place that allows them to duck out in certain scenarios.
The official information on what happened to Cristiano Ronaldo’s son and how he died has not yet been made public. However, in terms of medical facts, Georgina Rodriguez is associated with Grandmultiparas and intrumental birth. As a result, one of her children might become stillborn.
We will update all the informations about How did Cristiano Ronaldo son die and cause of death once it is revealed.
- Cristiano Ronaldo transfer wish granted by Man Utd with Erik ten Hag plan
- Chelsea boss Tuchel warns players ahead of Leicester clash
- Campbell tells Man United player to sign – He’s brilliant, far better than Fred, McTominay
- N’Golo Kante speaks on future at Chelsea amid link with Man United
- Todd Boehly identify 4 vital Changes to make at Chelsea after Premier League takeover decision