After taking a picture with Joan Laporta, one Barcelona fan asked the president whether Robert Lewandowski would be signing for us this summer.
“This one has better chances, yes,” Laporta replied, as the video shows.
Barca have reportedly missed out on Erling Haaland and will now look to sign another striker. The president wants to make a statement signing to show the world that Barca is back.
Lewandowski’s contract at Bayern Munich expires in 2023 and they are yet to reach an agreement over an extension. If they fail to, the Polish striker will look to leave the club in the summer.
This term so far, Lewandowski has played 42 games this season so far, scoring 47 goals and providing 6 assists.
New Manchester United Dutch manager wants Frenkie De Jong next season
Manchester United’s new manager Erik Ten Hag is interested in signing Frenkie de Jong from Barcelona.
Frenkie has reiterated his desire to continue at Barcelona. However, he has a great relationship with Ten Hag, who was the manager that gave him his breakthrough at Ajax.
De Jong has been impressive for Barcelona this term and is considered among the best midfielders in the world right now.
Money won’t be a problem for Ten Hag in getting Frenkie, as Man United are prepared to hand him a €250m war-chest to build a new team.
- Cristiano Ronaldo transfer wish granted by Man Utd with Erik ten Hag plan
- Chelsea boss Tuchel warns players ahead of Leicester clash
- Campbell tells Man United player to sign – He’s brilliant, far better than Fred, McTominay
- N’Golo Kante speaks on future at Chelsea amid link with Man United
- Todd Boehly identify 4 vital Changes to make at Chelsea after Premier League takeover decision