The Red Devils will visit Bangkok, Melbourne, Perth and Oslo as part of their pre-season program this summer.
Manchester United have announced five friendlies so far as eyes turn to pre-season preparations.
The 20-time English champions begin life under new manager Erik ten Hag with trips to Thailand, Australia and Norway before heading back to England for the start of the 2022/23 campaign.
United will kick things off with a friendly against Liverpool in Bangkok on July 12. An exhibition with Australian club Melbourne Victory awaits three days later, before meeting fellow Premier League sides Crystal Palace and Aston Villa down under between July 18 and 23. They’ll round off pre-season against Atletico Madrid on July 30 in Oslo.
When will the team return to training?
Ten Hag confirmed earlier this week that Manchester United will begin pre-season training on Monday, June 27.
Players who are involved with their national teams next month, however, will return at a later date.
When will the 2022/23 Premier League season start?
The 2022/23 Premier League season will begin on the weekend of August 6/7 – one week earlier than the previous campaign.
The Premier League will release the list of fixtures for the upcoming season on Thursday, June 16.
- De Jong’s dream shirt number made available at Man Utd ahead of transfer
- Man United stars reacts as Erik ten Hag issues strong warning
- Frenkie De Jong makes unexpected U-turn on joining Man United
- Chelsea announce 4 players to depart Stamford Bridge in addition to Antonio Rudiger
- David Beckham names best player he ever played with during his career