Manchester United interim manager, Ralf Rangnick, has revealed three ways his team needs to approach their Premier League tie with Liverpool on Tuesday.
Ragnick’s men will face Liverpool in an away Premier League tie on Tuesday night at Anfield.
Man United head to the game after beating Norwich City over the weekend, thanks to Cristiano Ronaldo’s hat-trick.
Speaking during his pre-match press conference on Monday ahead of the Man United’s clash with Liverpool, Rangnick said the Red Devils need to be more compact, find the right balance of what they do in possession of the ball and what they need to do in order to defend their own goal during the tie against Jurgen Klopp’s side.
“As I said after the game [Norwich], we need to be more compact, we need to find the right balance of what we do in possession of the ball and what we need to do in order to defend our own goal,” Rangnick said.
“For sure, we need to be more compact, more aggressive, more on the front foot but still make sure we have all the players behind the ball. This is what we need to show tomorrow against [Liverpool].”
- I’ve been proven right – Mourinho speaks on Man Utd’s slump
- 7 transfer targets for Arsenal under Premier League ruling after Mikel Arteta clearout
- Champion league: Salah sends warning to Real Madrid ahead of final
- Chelsea owner gives Tuchel £200m transfer war chest with Man City star on wish list [details]
- Donny van de Beek first message after Erik ten Hag addressed his Man Utd future