The five-time Ballon d’Or winner has won the Premier League, Manchester United, and PFA Fans’ Player of the Month awards for April.
Cristiano Ronaldo has been awarded the PFA Premier League Fans’ Player of the Month for April.
The forward topped a six-man shortlist for the prize consisting of himself, Tottenham striker Heung-Min Son, Newcastle midfielder Bruno Guimaraes, Southampton star James Ward-Prowse, and Manchester City duo Gabriel Jesus and Kevin De Bruyne.
According to 90min, 31% of fan votes went Ronaldo’s way. Guimaraes finished with the second-highest amount of votes at 23%. De Bruyne was third with 17% of the votes. Son was fourth (13%), then it was Jesus in fifth (10%), and Ward-Prowse (6%) capped off the final six.
It’s the third time Ronaldo has won a Player of the Month award for April after winning the Manchester United and Premier League editions.
It came after a month that saw CR7 bag his 100th Premier League goal and the 50th club hat-trick of his career. Overall, he finished with five goals in four appearances for Manchester United.
Ronaldo may return to action this coming Sunday for the club’s final game of the season at Crystal Palace in the Premier League.
— Professional Footballers' Association (@PFA) May 16, 2022
- De Jong’s dream shirt number made available at Man Utd ahead of transfer
- Man United stars reacts as Erik ten Hag issues strong warning
- Frenkie De Jong makes unexpected U-turn on joining Man United
- Chelsea announce 4 players to depart Stamford Bridge in addition to Antonio Rudiger
- David Beckham names best player he ever played with during his career